Wednesday, 22 March 2017

For you, with love



Your cheeks so smooth and red,
The thought of gazing at you is stuck in my head.
Your beauty is so warm and so bright,
Just like the serenity and quietness of the darkest night.

Nights are beautiful; I’d say,
No more noise, no more hustle, unlike the day.
Your eyes flicker like stars in the night sky,
When I’m looked at by them my throat goes dry.


For me, you’re so pure, so true
Not a moment goes by without the thought of you.
The sound of your voice and my heart stops;  
Your aroma obviates the scent of freshly cut crops.

I know I’ll love you for each moment of our infinity
Even if everything dies; our love will retain its divinity.
I am the shield to protect you from harm,
And to me, you’re the lucky charm.


That’s because you are my love, my heart,
baby you are my soul and my whole world.

No comments:

Post a Comment